Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 25/05/2021 Start: 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Clerk Tony Price 01299 271535
NOTE: Proceeding will be conducted observing Covid 19 distance and hygiene guidance.
- Apologies: Cllr Steve Painter absent
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest: None
- Dissolvement of Chair and Vice Chairperson:
- Current Chair and Vice Chairman stood down.
- Election of Chair and Vice Chairperson
- Proposals for Chairperson raised. DHJ nominated CJ be reinstated as Chair, unanimous decision to reinstate.
- Proposals for Vice Chairperson raised. CJ nominated DJH to be reinstated as Vice Chair, unanimous decision to reinstate.
- Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting 25/01/2021
Signed as true record. AWH proposed and DHJ seconded.
(Signature required for previous meeting minutes)
- Current account balance £20257.02
- Community Benefit £4376.42
- Election account £752.17
- Invoices signed off
Keith Bowen Bridges/Gates/stiles £1480.00
Ieuan Bowen Kissing Gates £725.00
Numbers Plus 2021 £118.80
Physio Control Defib Pads etc.. £143.97
- Community Benefit
- Parish Assets
Neen Sollars ~ £4,769.35
Milson ~ £2,388.35
The Precept credited 23/04/2021
Community Benefit Credited 16/04/2021
- Environment Maintenance Grant (EMG)
Application for grant of £1500 for 2021/22 to be monitored for payment.
- Parish Council Elections
There are no contestants hence no election, see candidates.
- Annual Governance and Accountability review
A review of Governance has been presented to Council for 2020/21 any observations welcome.
- Annual Internal Audit and Certificate of Exemption
AGAR Part 2. Signed as true record
- 2021 Census 21/03/2021
The Census has been complete with no requests/ activity required from the PC.
- Open Reach/DCMS Voucher Initiative
Update on Voucher Scheme/take up
- Salt boxes alongside roads/hills
Agenda item raised by Cllr DHJ. Proposed Builders bag of road salt funded through Community benefit be placed in strategic positions pre winter. Decision to locate position of bags on Boundary map and cost.
- Fly tipping
Agenda item raised by Cllr DHJ. Increased fly tipping in area Gaudy wood has seen dumping of windows and door frames. DHJ requests any fly tipping be reported to him to access level of activity.
- Clay pigeon shooting on the hillside above Neen Sollars
Agenda item raised by Cllr DHJ. The level of Clay shooting has increased over the past months, DHJ to request Shakenhurst to direct the shooting away from Peter’s Clump to reduce volume over village.
- Pot holes in roads
Agenda item raised by Cllr DHJ. Simon Harris to attend next meeting to discuss road conditions (ref Agenda point 29)
- Community Benefit Applications.
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- Defibrillators –
- No Activity – Communication to all responder’s, service is suspended until further notice. Update on status required.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheets made available to Council on request.
- A review of the Lengthsman activity/workload/practise required, Councillor’s participation required. Discission to review workload and hours by MWH, DHJ, TP
- Web Page.
A new site partner to be found.
- Electoral Expenses.
Electoral expenses submitted for all Councillors 27/05/2021 to Shire Hall
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
Matt Sheehan has confirmed Cleobury PC purchase their own signage. New signs update required.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
Updates being issued via web page when available.
- Reference: 21/00177/FUL (validated: 14/01/2021)
Address: Land At, Milson, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 0BB
Proposal: Erection of a steel portal frame open sided agricultural building
Applicant: Mr A Price (Lower Neen Farm, Neen Savage, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY14 8JU)
- Reference: 21/01767/FUL (validated: 17/05/2021)
Address: Hilltop Barn, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 0AL
Proposal: Replacement of septic tank and soak away with a new BIO-3 Sewage treatment plant
Applicant: Mrs Anita Rose
- Wood Farm Screening decision
Cllr CJ to update.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)
- Cllr C Jones to email report to Councillors if meeting held or any communication.
CJ to confirm if CRG meeting are to continue in to 2021/22
Decision to remove from Agenda. Motion CJ seconded DHJ.
- Place Plan
Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation
Suspended until further notice
- Public Correspondence.
- Request for Simon Harris to attend PC Meeting (Cleobury Mortimer Councillor),
- Tony Hughes re footbridge see attached. MWH to investigate and report at next meeting.
- Meeting Dates 2020/21:
25/05/2021 Annual Meeting
Further dates to be confirmed
- Meeting Closed: 09
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Pot holes (Madge Shineton)
- Flue Jab update
- SSC news in Brief
- Clerks net working
- Clerks Knowledge training
- Planning White paper
- Madge Shineton Oct PC report
- Community reassurance update
- Many Covid 19 related correspondence
- Census updates and correspondence
- Gwilym Butler Monthly reports
- Madge Shineton
- Various updates and training sessions see on request.