Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 08/07/2019 Start 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535
Note: Chair called for a minute’s silence in remembrance of Mr Peter Fowkes who passed away 29 June 2019.
- Apologies: None
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest: None
- Minutes of the Annual and Ordinary Meeting 20/05/2019
Signed as true record Proposed MWH seconded AH agreed unanimously.
Note: Cllr DJ requested move to agenda point 19 in view of Public Participation request, Chair allowed.
- Current account balance £13,346.62
- Community Benefit £4146.02
- Election account £ 751.63
- Invoices for signature.
Community Benefit Grant £5000.00
Penn & Co Internal Audit £55.00 (2018 invoice outstanding)
Wheelie Bin initiative £142.60
Hire of Hall for Parish Council Meetings 2018/19 £100.00
Cleverbridge (Malwarebytes for PC) £29.99
Upperbridge Web Page £150.60
- Annual Audit Accounts posted on Notice Boards and Web Page in compliance with Public Notice requirements.
- EMG Grant 2019/20 of £1500 has been applied for awaiting confirmation.
- West Midlands Crime Prevention funding of £1644.00 payment received.
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £2,623.90
Milson ~ £1,090.00 (Note 2 x Wheelie Bins at £70 included)
- Community Benefit Deed Applications
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates Subscription of £35.00 due 11/07/2019.
- Defibrillators –
West Midlands Ambulance have set up a system call “The Circuit” to provide a map of all Defibrillators in the area. Information for both Defibrillators has been submitted.
- Highways – 30 mph sign and Gateways
- Boundary Gates installation will require consultation with Highways ref installation. All funding in place, request for installation quote no received. Decision on implementation and Signage to be confirmed.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheet made available to Council on request.
- Request for a Litter bins in the layby between Milson and Trapnell Bridge. Additional Bin to be located at Milson Green, funded by Community Benefit now completed.
- Web Page.
- Still Issues with posting News and events.
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
13 signs required DJ to present signage for sign off. Sign with Yellow background to be purchased and DJ to install.
- Riparian responsibility.
- Shakenhurst Riverside management.
Cllr D. Jones to talk with Shakenhurst on fallen trees in River update next meeting.
Shakenhurst have been requested to remove trees from river with tractor.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
- 19/01488/FUL (validated: 01/04/2019)
Address: Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 9AB
Proposal: Erection of single storey extension and associated works
- 19/01488/FUL (validated: 01/04/2019)
- Milson and Neen Sollars Village Hall
Build a raised Patio to East elevation of the Village Hall with balustrade.
- 17/04272/FUL (validated: 04/09/2017)
Address: Proposed Affordable Dwelling NW Of Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars, Shropshire
Proposal: Erection of an affordable dwelling and associated works
- Pear Tree Cottage application
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- General update issues, copy on request.
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)/LJC
- Cllr C Jones updated meeting on current developments. No meeting held.
LJC not in existence to be removed from minutes.
- Place Plan
Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation.
- Parishioner request to present application for Community Benefit Funding of Dog Friendly stiles.
- CMFA representative requests to speak on condition of Foot Paths in Joint Parishes.
A trial to be set up to create a circular route from Tetstill to Sturt’s which included 2 x Kissing Gate, 2 x gate and Dog Stile. Material to be provided by Foot Path Association, Labour a joined group of FPA and Lengthsman. If trial successful to role out to other Foot Paths.
Cllr SP to visit Parishioners owning the Foot Bridge to the bottom of Birch Hill to request the fallen tree be removed to allow easier passage over bridge.
Issues at Woodhouse Farm removing Footpath signage.
Cllr DJ commented on state of Foot Path from Road bridge to Rail Bridge along the River, review if Lengthsman could clear Bi Annually to be reported at next meeting.
- Public Correspondence.
- Date of Next Meeting:
09th September 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
02nd December 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
20th January 2020 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
09th March 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Closed. 20.00 Hrs
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Cleobury Food Safety Award
- Shropshire Local Plan Review
- Engagement Briefing Note
- Polling Districts and Places
- Defibrillator “Circuit”
- Mindfulness Course
- New Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Highways and transport guidelines
- SS Clerks Network meeting
- Shropshire Care Closer to Home
- Road Focus (safety campaign)
- Plastics reduction review
- SS Area Committee letter
- Great British Streets awards