Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 25/03/2019 Start 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535
- Apologies: Cllr D. Jones, Cllr S. Painter (no Communication)
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest:
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 21/01/2019
Signed as true record Proposed AM seconded MWH agreed unanimously.
- Current account balance £7548.19
- Community Benefit £5398.02
- Election account £ 251.57
A proposal to transfer £500 into Election fund to cover any potential contested Elections. Proposed MWH seconded CJ agreed unanimously.
- Invoices for signature.
- EMG Grant 2018/19 paid 7th Feb,
- West Midlands Crime Prevention funding of £1944.00, waiting for approval, but indications are good.
- Community Benefit for 2019/20 application in progress for £3748.00
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £2,623.90
Milson ~ £1,020.00
- Community Benefit Deed Applications
- Application from Chairman of Village Hall Committee for funding of Overspill carparking to Village Hall see application.
After some consideration the Parish Council decided to fund £5000.00 towards the Carpark initiative from the Community Benefit. Proposed CJ seconded MWH agreed unanimously.
- Approach from Parishioner for funding to install Dog Friendly gates to Stiles. Funding for Stiles from Shropshire Council, Parishioner request is for labour for installation only
. Costing and time frame TBC
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates
- Pot Holes / Road Conditions
- A request for grit bags to be deposited at Dint Hill and by Haughton house and Tetstill corner.
To be removed from minutes.
- Highways – 30 mph sign and Gateways
- Boundary Gates installation has been put on hold prior to Police Commissionaire Funding approval.
- E-mail from pnn (Police National Network)
- Environment and Maintenance Grant
- 2019/20 application submitted 12/03/2019 (£1500).
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheet made available to Council on request.
- Request for a Litter bin in the layby between Milson and Trapnell Bridge. Additional Bin to be located at Milson Green, funded by Community Benefit.
- Highways must be consulted on siting and ongoing maintenance of the Bin etc.
- 1 x 30 Litre Wheelie Bin (Green) Cost will be £ 45.00 for Milson Village Green and £60 for 1 x Trapnell comprising of: Bin/post/cement chain and pad lock. Incorporated on to Lengthsman duties to empty when full. Motion raised CJ seconded AH, unanimous. Outstanding….
- Web Page.
- Agreed Clerk would post Public notices on Web Page.
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr D Jones to update on current position.
DJ and TP to decide number of and location of Signs in conjunction with Parishioner from Milson. Still outstanding
- Riparian responsibility.
- Shakenhurst Riverside management.
Cllr D. Jones to update next meeting. Carried forward.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
Address: Proposed Affordable Dwelling NW Of Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars.
Proposal: Erection of an affordable dwelling and associated works
Applicant: Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 9AB)
No progress has been made with this application, propose removal from Agenda. A greed unanimously.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- General update issues, copy on request.
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)/LJC
- Cllr C Jones updated meeting on current developments. To report at next meeting.
CJ highlighted the number of car thefts had increased in Cleobury Mortimer.
- Place Plan
Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation.
- Public Correspondence.
- Date of Next Meeting:
Proposals for meeting 2019/20
06th May 2019 ~ Annual Meeting followed by Ordinary meeting
08th July 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
09th September 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
02nd December 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
20th January 2020 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
09th March 2020 ~ Ordinary Meting
All dates were agreed. Please record in diaries, Village Hall will be booked accordingly.
- Meeting Closed. 19.42
- Communications from SSC:
- NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins
- John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Working together Enhancing the Environment
- NHS Local Plan
- Travel assistance for SEND Nursery and Post 16 student
- Guidance on payment of invoices
- Application for funding Police Commissionaire
- Summary of Legal Notices and updates
- Accountable Officer appointed at SSC
- Budget training session
- Clerks Networking meeting
- Keep Britain tidy Spring Clean
- Assessing Housing “Delivering the right Homes”