Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 09/03/2020 Start: 19.00 hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Clerk Tony Price 01299 271535
- Apologies: Steve Painter
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest:
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 20/01/2020
Signed as true record. Proposed DJ Seconded CJ agreed unanimously
- Current account balance £6805.26
- Community Benefit £4003.42
- Election account £751.90
- Invoices signed off:
- EMG Grant 2020/21 of £1500 to be applied for, no Grant issues for 2019/20.
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £3794.00
Milson ~ £1,703.00
- Precept for 2020/21
- Precept return submitted 24st January 2020.
- Community Benefit Applications.
- Proposal for 5 x A2 fixed poster frames cost £183.00 Each (see specification) Total £915.00 Plus £60 post fix.
Location TBC: proposal 1 x Cleobury Road, 1 x Milson Green, I x Neen Sollars Finger post, 1 x Village Hall, 1 x Neens Hill off A456.
Grand Total £975.00
Proposed DJ Seconded AH agreed unanimously. Additional costing requested to refurbish existing community notice boards.
- Foot Path Gates/Bridges/Stiles etc in stock ready to be fitted:
1 x Single Gate (Morris’s) £160.00
1 x Kissing Gate (Blount ‘s) £240.00
1 x Plank Bridge (Blount’s) £160.00
1 x Kissing Gate (Wall’s) £240.00
1 x Wood Kissing Gate (Bloomer’s) £240.00 (provisional)
Grand Total £ 1040.00
Proposed DJ Seconded MHW agreed unanimously
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates
- Defibrillators –
- No Activity – New Pads and Stick batteries required year end 2020, on-going.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheets made available to Council on request.
- Kier performance report submitted to Madge/Gwilliam see attached.
DJ requested a review on how these issues are communicated to SSC to expedite them.
MWH stated the volume of Digester Tractor and trailer traffic has increased to 14 passing’s a day and creating too much stress on the narrow lanes. Agreed to monitor the situation and report if ongoing.
- Web Page.
- Still Issues with posting News and Events on web page.
New provider to be found this Year.
- Electoral Changes.
- New register published for 2020, Councillors requiring a copy please inform Clerk.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr DJ reported a number of recent incidents last meeting.
- Riparian responsibility.
- Environment Agency requested removed a number of large trees trapped on Road Bridge again in Neen Sollars ref number 1784341.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- Various ~ See attached….
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)
- Cllr C Jones to report.
- Place Plan
- Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation
- Public Correspondence.
- Nash Parish Council Parish Plan (see Attached)
Request for liaison with Milson and Neen Sollars PC 19th March 2020. Interested Councillors to write to Clerk.
- Proposed Meeting Dates 2020/21:
11th May 2020 ~ Annual Meeting
13th July 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
19th October 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
25th January 2021 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
15th March 2021 ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Closed: 19:55
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Pot holes (Madge Shineton)
- News Update. No outbreaks of Corvid 19 in Shropshire
- West Mercia AGM
- South Worcestershire Development Plan
- Letter from Crane Quality Counselling
- Ludlow walk for Parkinson’s 27th June 2020
- Flooding Support (various e-mails on helping the aged/at risk)
- Electoral reform seminar 27th May 20202
- Legal updates
- Youth Support
- VE/VJ Day
- Severn Trent Community fund
- Smart Rural event