Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 15/05/2017 Time: 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981 email@example.com
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258 email@example.com
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535 email@example.com
- Apologies: Anne Horsley e-mail
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest: None
- Nominations and Vote for Chair and Vice Chairperson 2017 ~ 18
Chair and Vice Chair resigned, SP Nominated and DJ Seconded, vote unanimous CJ continues as Chairperson.
SP Nominated and MWH Seconded, vote unanimous DJ continues as Vice-Chair.
- Nomination and Vote for LJC representative 2017 ~ 18
DJ Nominated and MWH Seconded, vote unanimous CJ continues as LJC representative for 1917 ~ 18. DJ to stand in when not available.
- Minutes of Ordinary meeting 06/02/2017.
Read and signed as true account.
- Current account balance £11,362.39
- Election account £451.21
- Election costs are £200 deferred to 2018 ~ 19 fiscal year.
- Outstanding payments for signature.
Zurich Municipal Insurance £279.62
Numbers Plus £118.80
Note: Payment received for £90.00 from Metka ENG for Bridge posters.
Neen Sollars ~ £2,623.90
Milson ~ £1,020.00
Payments for 2017/18
- Payment of £7166 paid for Precept 05/05/2017.
- TP to submit VAT claim for 2016/17
- Grant allocation for Lengthsman 2017/18 to be announced before 19/05/2017.
- Community Benefit.
- Invoice submitted 04/05/2017 to High Point Solar Ltd (Metka ENG) payment expected week ending 19/05/2017.
Year End 2017/18 Annual return to be submitted:
Council for sign off – 30/06/2017.
Mazars - 05/07/2017.
- Councillors Election Expenses.
Expense returns to completed within 28 days after election (yellow form) XLX 30185/30192
- Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available
- Lengthsman progress report.
- Time sheets up to date to April 2017.
Councillors requested additional information to assess evidencing of ongoing work and commitment. CJ and TP to arrange meeting to assess current position.
- Electoral Changes.
- Amendments to register shown to Councillors.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- DJ raised the issue of increasing fouling by dogs on footpaths. DJ will erect temporary signs ahead of permanent signs.
- DJ and AH to visit Birch Hill Dog Rescue and raise concerns, to report back at next meeting.
- DJ to identify type and where signs and new bin to be positioned and report back to Council next meeting.
TP to contact Kate Adams re visit Village to assess the issue.
- Outstanding from last meeting.
- Riparian responsibility Shakenhurst ~ no movement
- No: 17/01132FUL The Nash Farm DY14 0AY. Erection of livestock building following the demolition of existing.
- Application by Grace Upperdine and Jamie Higgins for “Confirmation of Local Connection” ref: BYO Affordable Housing.
Motion to be raised and seconded. SP raised Motion and DJ Seconded, vote unanimous. Letter to be sent establishing Local connection.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates: None
- LJC meeting update
- CJ to report on issues from last meeting.
- Place Plan
- TP, MWH and DJ to set date to review and update objectives for 2017 ~ 18
- Meeting with Glyn Shaw 04/05/2017 ref: weight restrictions on Neen Sollars Rea Bridge and Millbrook Bridge. Both Bridges have been assessed as capable of a 40 tonne weight limit, last assessment carried out 03/05/2017, report not yet published. Glyn offered two options in the absence of an Environment Weight Limit:
Option 1. Erect 3 x Blue caution signs “unsuitable for heavy lorries” at A456, Cleobury road at Southwood Farm and Milson Green “T” Junction.
Option 2. Erect 3 x “7.5 tonne” weight limit signs at the same locations. Farm vehicles and Corporation lorries are exempt as well as any vehicle delivering to an address in the Village.
A letter sent to operators of Vehicles over 22 tonne in the area advising
change in weight limits.
Motion raised DJ Seconded CJ, vote unanimous option 2 to be adopted. TP to communicate to Glen Shaw.
- Public Participation.
- Public Correspondence.
- Dates of Next Meetings.
- Meeting Closed. 20.05
- Communications from SSC:
- NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins
- Health watch
- Road closures
- Neighbourhood Plans.
- Housing White Paper
- Training available on: New Councillors, Transparency Code, Clerk’s catch up
Good Councillors Guide.
Signed as true record ………………………..