Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 20/05/2019 Start 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535
- Apologies: Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest:
- Election of Chair and Vice Chairperson:
- Current Chair and Vice Chairman stood down.
- Proposals for Chairperson raised.
CJ proposed as chair by SP and seconded AH vote in favour unanimously.
- Proposals for Vice Chairperson raised.
DJ proposed as Vice chair CJ seconded SP in favour unanimously.
- Proposal for Crime Reduction Group (CRG).
- Proposal for substitute CRG.
CJ proposed as chair by AH and seconded DJ vote in favour unanimously.
DJ proposed as substitute by CJ seconded SP vote in favour unanimously.
- Annual meeting closed at 20 Hrs.
Parish Council Ordinary Meeting 20/05/2019.
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 25/03/2019
Signed as true record Proposed AH seconded DJ vote in favour unanimously.
- Current account balance £13,117.83
- Community Benefit £4146.02
- Election account £ 751.63
- Invoices for signature.
Annual Zurich Insurance £282.16
Penn & Co Internal Audit £55.00
- Annual Audit presented to Council for Sign off, letter of exemption will be posted on completion and full audit posted on web page.
- EMG Grant 2019/20 of £1500 has been applied for awaiting confirmation.
- West Midlands Crime Prevention funding of £1644.00, waiting for payment.
- Community Benefit for 2019/20 has been paid total of £3748.00
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £2,623.90
Milson ~ £1,020.00
- Community Benefit Deed Applications
- Approach from Parishioner for funding to install Dog Friendly gates to Stiles. Funding for Stiles from Shropshire Council, Parishioner request is for labour for installation only.
- Costing and time frame to be presented by Parishioner at next meeting.
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates Subscription due.
- Highways – 30 mph sign and Gateways
- Boundary Gates installation will require consultation with Highways ref installation. TP to contact Phil James to be informed on pot holes to Cleobury road and current procedure to notify Highways of issues.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheet made available to Council on request.
- Request for a Litter bin in the layby between Milson and Trapnell Bridge. Additional Bin to be located at Milson Green, funded by Community Benefit.
- Highways must be consulted on siting and ongoing maintenance of the Bin etc.
- 1 x 30 Litre Wheelie Bin (Green) Cost will be £ 45.00 for Milson Village Green and £60 for 1 x Trapnell comprising of: Bin/post/cement chain and pad lock. Incorporated on to Lengthsman duties to empty when full. Motion raised CJ seconded AH, unanimous. To be actioned by next meeting.
- Web Page.
- Issues with posting Public notices on Web Page, taking two attempts to send, provider has been informed and I have requested a solution.
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr D Jones to update on current position.
DJ and TP to decide number of and location of Signs in conjunction with Parishioner from Milson.
DJ to present signage to next meeting.
- Riparian responsibility.
- Shakenhurst Riverside management.
Cllr D. Jones to talk with Shakenhurst on fallen trees in River update next meeting.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
- 19/01488/FUL (validated: 01/04/2019)
Address: Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 9AB
Proposal: Erection of single storey extension and associated works
Decision: Grant Permission
- 19/01488/FUL (validated: 01/04/2019)
- Milson and Neen Sollars Village Hall
Build a raised Patio to East elevation of the Village Hall with balustrade.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- General update issues, copy on request.
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)/LJC
- Cllr C Jones updated meeting on current developments. No meeting held.
- Place Plan
Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation.
- Public Correspondence.
- Any other Business (Chairs discretion)
- DJ commented on Neen Sollars has not participated in clearing footpaths particularly along the River Rea from the Bridge towards Rea Farm and requested a representative attend the next meeting to explain the issue.
- DJ Screening of the Solar farm has been carried out along the phase I section, but there seems little enthusiasm to complete phase II. DJ to consult with Parishioner who lead scheme to establish current situation.
- Date of Next Meeting:
08th July 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
09th September 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
02nd December 2019 ~ Ordinary Meeting
20th January 2020 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
09th March 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Closed. 19.55 Hrs
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Working together Enhancing the Environment
- NHS Local Plan – Fundamentals for Councillors
- Leadership Conference – Available Burial Capacity
- Neighbourhood Planning
- CIL Expression of Interest forms
- Consultation Worcs Planning
- Media release from Deputy Chief Exec
- Talk Mental Health