Milson and Neen Sollars Parish Council
Members are summoned to attend.
Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 16/08/2016 Time: 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486 email@example.com
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225 email@example.com
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204 email@example.com
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535 firstname.lastname@example.org
SP (no communication)
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest.
- Parish Council Funds.
- Current account balance £9232.68
- Election account £451.05
- Community Deed
Update on appeal/judgement and action required.
- Public Participation.
- Mr Graham Clayworth to update the Council on the final stator review and discussion on High Point Solar Farm.
4 x Key points raised to be monitored:
- Traffic Management Plan: Construction plan agreed by SSC, timings of deliveries and access routes via A456 only. Plan is not agreed as yet.
- Habitat Management Plan: In accordance with Great Crested Newt impact study TBC.
- Tree root protection TBC:
- Agricultural Plan TBC
Areas of interest: Signage in village preventing heavy vehicles over bridges.
- CJ to contact Madge Shineton and Gwilliam Butler re Traffic management plan.
- TP to speak to Phil James re signage in point 4.
Reply: Not his jurisdiction, to contact highways at SSC.
- Public Correspondence.
- Date of Next Meeting.
- Meeting Closed: 19.45
- Communications from SSC:
Held until next meeting.
Signed as True Record: ………………………………..