Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 21/01/2019 Start 19.00 Hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Tony Price (Clerk to Parish) 01299 271535
- Apologies: Cllr D. Jones, Cllr S. Painter
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest: None
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 03/12/2018
Signed as true record
- Current account balance £7148.99
- Community Benefit £5398.02
Application for 2019/20 grant to be actioned.
- Election account £ 251.57
- Invoices for signature.
- Precept for 2019/20 set at £7530.68
- EMG Grant (3 years at £1500) under consultation
- West Midlands Crime Prevention funding of £1944.00 under consultation
- Community Benefit:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £2,623.90
Milson ~ £1,020.00
- Community Benefit Deed Applications
- No New Applications.
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates
- Pot Holes / Road Conditions
- A request for grit bags to be deposited at Dint Hill and by Haughton house and Tetstill corner.
- Highways – 30 mph sign and Gateways
- Boundary Gates costing submitted for consultation. Costs to be taken from Community Benefit fund if funding no available.
- 30 mph Signage to be put on Village Gates, funding agreed of £1754 plus signage. Motion raised CJ seconded SP.
- £400 Highways inspection fee has been waived
- 30mph signs will cost £8.00 each, Total £40.00
- Police Commission has offered a grant for £1944.00
All aspects of Boundary gates agreed implementation will commence in late March 2019.
- Environment and Maintenance Grant
- Clerk has applied for £1500.00 for 3 consecutive years. There are conditions to funding which have been confirmed, awaiting response in early 2019.
- Received confirmation application is now being reviewed.
- Lengthsman progress
- Public Liability Insurance has been submitted and check for 2019/20.
- October work sheet made available to Council.
- Request for a Litter bin in the layby between Milson and Trapnell Bridge. Additional Bin to be located at Milson Green, funded by Community Benefit.
- Highways must be consulted on siting and ongoing maintenance of the Bin etc.
- 1 x 30 Litre Wheelie Bin (Green) Cost will be £ 45.00 for Milson Village Green and £60 for 1 x Trapnell comprising of: Bin/post/cement chain and pad lock. Incorporated on to Lengthsman duties to empty when full. Motion raised CJ seconded AH, unanimous.
- Web Page.
- Agreed Clerk would post meeting notices on Web Page.
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr D Jones to update on current position.
DJ and TP to decide number of and location of Signs in conjunction with Parishioner from Milson. Still outstanding
- Riparian responsibility.
- Shakenhurst Riverside management.
Cllr D. Jones to update next meeting. Carried forward.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
Address: Proposed Affordable Dwelling NW Of Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars.
Proposal: Erection of an affordable dwelling and associated works
Applicant: Rose Cottage, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 9AB)
- Reference 18/03349/FUL
Address The Hole Milson Kidderminster Shropshire DY14 0BT
Proposal Alterations to existing dwelling including raising the roof
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)/LJC
- Cllr C Jones updated meeting on current developments. To report at next meeting.
- Place Plan
- Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation.
- Public Correspondence.
Parishioner concerned about build up of leaves around the Milson Village Green. PC to supply Bin for this purpose and general rubbish.
- Date of Next Meeting:
- 25th March ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Schedule for 2019/20 TBC
- Meeting Closed. 19.25 Hrs
- Communications from SSC:
- NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins
- John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Crane Quality Counselling
- NHS Future Fit
- Audit and end of year and fundamentals training
- Place Plan Communication
- Area committees
- Buckingham House Garden Party