Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 02/12/2019 Start: 19.00 hrs
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Clerk Tony Price 01299 271535
- Apologies: Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest:
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 09/09/2019:
Signed as true record
- Current account balance £9112.15
- Community Benefit £4003.42
- Election account £751.81
- Invoices signed off:
UK Safety signs (Dog Mess) £68.95
- EMG Grant 2019/20 of £1500 has been applied for still awaiting confirmation.
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £3236.00
Milson ~ £1,703.00
- No wreathes were purchased this year, £80 of Precept was budgeted for wreathes. Motion to pay £80 to British Legion Poppy fund.
Community Benefit Applications.
- Funding request for Gilbert and Sullivan performance £500.00. There is a proviso:
£500 is the limit, above this figure a separate application will be required. Funds will only be paid on receipts provided as in agreement with the fund request.
- Precept/CB application Madge Shineton Cleobury Youth Project.
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates
- Highways – 30 mph sign review.
- Location and cost of 30 mph signs to be agreed. See attached.
- Jubilee Garden
- We have an email request from the PCC to site a large Christmas Tree and hold a Christmas Carol service on the Jubilee Garden Neen Sollars. Due to the time restraint of the initiative Councillors were requested individually for their response.
- It was agreed that the PCC can place a Christmas tree with the proviso all health and safety concerns are addressed with view to the road, electrical supply and duration of illumination.
- A motion to make this an annual event driven and funded by the PCC.
- A motion from Councillor MWH to site similar tree on the Milson Green next year. Illumination, location and sponsorship TBC.
- Defibrillators –
- No Activity – Update to “The Circle” 28/11/2019.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheets made available to Council on request.
- The trial footpath initiative to replace stiles with kissing gates provided by the CMFA took place on the 26th One gate outstanding to Tetstill lane.
- Web Page.
- Still Issues with posting News and Events on web page.
Page has been down again (some of this time was upgrades that have not worked) New provider to be found in New Year.
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr DJ reported a number of recent incidents last meeting.
- Riparian responsibility.
- Cllr D. Jones has removed a large quantity of fallen timber from the river downstream of the bridge.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
- Updates being issued via web page when available.
- 19/03386/FUL (validated: 05/08/2019)
Address: Proposed Barn Conversion At Tetsill Farm, Neen Sollars, Shropshire
Proposal: Renovation and conversion of part of existing outbuildings into residential use
- 19/03386/FUL (validated: 05/08/2019)
Address: Haughton Barn, Neen Sollars, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14 0AH
Application to erection of detached dog kennel and garden shed; installation of satellite dish together with landscaping scheme
Councillors remarks have been posted on the Planning portal with a status of no Objection pending considerations.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)
- Cllr C Jones to report.
- Place Plan
- Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation
- Public Correspondence.
- Email from Parishioner re continual parking on Milson Village Green. Councillor CJ has been actively involved and monitoring ongoing activity
- Date of Next Meeting:
20th January 2020 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
09th March 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Closed:
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Cleobury Level 2 Awards
- OPCC Parish Council Survey 2019
- Worcestershire Mineral Local Plan
- Farm Fire Safety meeting
- Hakney Carriage notice served
- SALC Rural survey 2019
- NALC Model Financial Regulations 2019
- Shropshire Consultation Letter
- Zurich Managing Risk
- Polling District review
- Cleobury Mindfulness Course
- Cleobury Fire Marshall Course
- Fly tipping issues Shropshire
- Vo North Unlocking economic potential
- Media release community engagement