Held at: Victory Hall, Neen Sollars, DY14 0AL
Date: 11/05/2020 Start: N/A
Cllr Chris Jones (Chairman) 01584 890486
Cllr David Jones (Vice Chairman) 01299 271204
Cllr Steve Painter 01299 832981
Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson 01299 271258
Cllr Anne Horsley 01299 271225
Clerk Tony Price 01299 271535
- Apologies: None
- Declaration of Pecuniary Interest:
- Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting 09/03/2020
Signed as true record. Agreed Unanimously.
- Voting for the Chair, Vice Chair and Crime reduction representative will take the form of a paper vote. Attached to the email is a Word document that can be printed off and dropped off at the Clerks home address or returned electronically before 11/05/2020. There are three votes to place, please place an “X” in the box of the person you wish to nominate. I will collate the documents, the person for each heading with the most votes will be elected.
- The vote for the position of Chairperson has gone to Cllr Chris Jones and the vote for Vice-Chairperson has gone to Cllr David Jones. The vote for Crime representative is inconclusive. I suggest Cllr Chris Jones continues in this role until the next meeting and a new vote can be cast to decide.
- Current account balance £13,615.00
- Community Benefit £4003.42
- Election account £751.90
- Invoices signed off:
Zurich Insurance premium £283.48 an increase of £1.32
- Community Benefit Sign Off:
- Parish Assets:
Neen Sollars ~ £4,769.35
Milson ~ £2,388.35
Note: Boundary gates have been added to Asset list.
- Precept for 2020/21
Precept has been credited 24/04/2020
- Environment Maintenance Grant (EMG)
The Parish Council has been awarded £1500 for 2019 and 2020 making a total of £3000.
- Annual Accounts Return 2019/20
The accounts have been signed off and submitted to Internal Auditors 06/05/2020, Small authority’s exemption certificate has been submitted to PKF Littlejohn External Auditors 06/05/2020.
- Community Benefit Applications.
- General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- No updates
- Defibrillators –
- No Activity – Communication to all responder’s service is suspended until further notice.
- New Pads and Stick batteries required year end 2020, on-going.
- Lengthsman progress
- Work sheets made available to Council on request.
- Pot Holes have been addressed, standard of repair is poor.
- Some gullies and ditches cleared.
- Cllr Mazella Witts-Hewinson has made two observations as follows: Tractor traffic to the Hollywaste Digester has ceased for now.
Milson Green – still concerned that churchyard green waste is being tipped over the hedge however, the Green is looking good with the paths mowed and walkers making use of the picnic table & chairs.
- Web Page.
- Still Issues with posting News and Events on web page.
New provider to be found this Year. Ongoing..
- Electoral Changes.
- Dogs fouling footpaths.
- Cllr DJ reported a number of recent incidents last meeting.
For an update contact David Jones directly.
- Riparian responsibility.
- Neen Sollars Road Bridge has been cleared, but still a lot of fallen timber in River.
- Neighbour Watch Scheme
Updates being issued via web page when available.
- LTN Legal Briefings Updates
- Crime Reduction Group meeting (CM)
Cllr C Jones to email report to Councillors if meeting held or any communication.
- Place Plan
- Update on Shropshire Place Plan available on request.
- Public Participation
Suspended until further notice
- Public Correspondence.
- Proposed Meeting Dates 2020/21:
13th July 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
19th October 2020 ~ Ordinary Meeting
25th January 2021 ~ Precept and Ordinary Meeting
15th March 2021 ~ Ordinary Meeting
- Meeting Closed: N/A
- Communications from SSC:
- BDLs – NALCs News letters
- SALC Bulletins – John Champion ~ PCC Newsletters
- Pot holes (Madge Shineton)
- News Update. No outbreaks of Corvid 19 in Shropshire
- Communications from Madge Shineton on Corvid 19 – Farm help required
- Phillip Dunn Local electric debate support letter
- There are over 70 emails from SALC on different aspects of Corvid 19 management within the Parish Council. They offer from discounted rates on “Zoom” to hold the virtual Parish Council meeting to advice on looking after the elderly. I can email them to you, but they all have the same theme and are generally common sense.